Wednesday, September 22

The Final Countdown Days...


Omigosh! Just TEN days until the big aisle walk! My fiance and I will be leaving Florida on Friday for the drive to St. Louis and will arrive sometime early Saturday morning. That same day is round two for the Bachelorette Party, which as of yet is still a mystery to me… Then on Sunday I plan to partake in some serious pampering and relaxation before the busy week begins! We’ve got tons of errands to run during the week leading up to the wedding, but with the help of our family and friends, I know everything will come together. Friday afternoon is the ceremony rehearsal, followed by a BBQ dinner at my grandparent’s house. Check out the DIY postcard invitations I made, which we mailed out to guests a few weeks ago:
PinkLoveBirdBBQFront 600x789 The Final Countdown Days...
PinkLoveBirdBBQBack 600x455 The Final Countdown Days...
With the day quickly approaching (Is it appropriate to describe it as “quick”? I mean, I HAVE been counting down for 600-something days now!), I’ve been busy preparing our vendors and bridal party with the plans that are in place. With 11 vendors to orchestrate on one day and no official wedding planner to help, I decided to create my own “vendor packet” with all the pertinent information that I believed each vendor needs for the day go off without a hitch. I included a list of each vendor and their full contact information, a list of the bride and groom’s support team, and a timeline of the day’s events including exactly when each vendor is expected to do their part. I wasn’t sure what kind of response I would get, but everyone seemed to be really receptive and grateful that they have the information they need to keep them in the loop! If you’re doing your own wedding “coordinating”, I would definitely recommend emailing everyone a timeline and list of contacts so that the vendors can familiarize themselves before the actual day.
If you acted as your own wedding coordinator, how did you (or will you) prepare your vendors for the wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment