Wednesday, August 11

Treat Your Bridesmaids


As the wedding day quickly approaches, I find myself shopping for one last special gift for each of my bridesmaids. I’ve already picked up a few things over the past couple of months that I thought each bridesmaid would like, but I’m still looking for a little something extra that shows just how much I appreciate all their time and hard work. So as I perused the internet last night looking for a gift that was worthy, I came across these adorable edible creations by Weddingish. Not only would they be a great way to say thanks to your maids, but if you’re just starting out in the planning process and have yet to find a creative way to ask your bridesmaids, this would be the perfect way to say “will you?”. The cookies come in all different designs and can be ordered through dozens of different companies with a simple google search. Even better news is, for less than $10 each, they’re affordable on any budget! Here were some of my favorite picks:
 Treat Your Bridesmaids
 Treat Your Bridesmaids
 Treat Your Bridesmaids Treat Your Bridesmaids
Another great idea is to give a personalized cookie to a bride-to-be! They’re perfect for a congratulations to a newly engaged friend, or even as a tasty treat to give at a bachelorette party. I thought these were so cute since they come with a little crown pin!
 Treat Your Bridesmaids
Who doesn’t love a delicious sugar cookie, especially one that was made just for them? You could even DIY these cookies if you’re the baking type! No matter what, your girlfriends are going to swoon over a gift like this… and if you’re lucky, they might even share!

(All Photos by Weddingish.com)

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies are adorable! (And delicious hopefully...)

    ReplyDelete