Monday, August 16

Brand New Bridal Styles... Round Two!


As if I didn’t already obsess over White House Black Market enough, I found out I could love them just a little bit more after discovering their newly expanded wedding boutique this morning. If you recall, I blogged a couple of weeks ago about the new line of wedding attire and accessories from WHBH, but at that time, they only offerered one “limited edition” gown. Well guess what? They just introduced three more gorgeous and affordable styles! In addition to adoring the newest bridal gowns, I found myself also swooning over the sexy but classy bridesmaid dresses that are designed to match the bridal gowns. Is it any wonder why I wish I could have more than one wedding, just so I can implement all my favorite wedding fashions?! Check out their newest designs and see what I mean…
For the Bride…
AudreyFront Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
AudreyDetail Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
Audrey – $698

GraceFront Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
GraceDetail Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
Grace - $498

katharineFRONT Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
KatharineDetail Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
Katharine - $348

VictoriaFront Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
victoriaDetail Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
Victoria - $598

For the Bridesmaids…
Black Tulle Ballerina Gown Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
Black Tulle Ballerina Gown (Pair this style with the Victoria bridal gown!)

RubySatinRosette Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
Ruby Satin Rosette (Goes great with the Audrey bridal gown!)

The Black Katharine Gown Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
 Black Katharine Dress (Goes perfectly with the Katharine bridal gown!)

Strapless Ruched Satin Rose Dress Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two! 
Strapless Ruched Satin-Rose Dress (The gathered waist matches perfectly to the Grace bridal gown!)
Don’t forget to accessorize…
 SATINCHIFFON FLORAL T STRAP HEEL Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
Satin Chiffon Floral T-Strap Heel - $108

128GLASS PEARLRHINESTONE BOW NECKLACE Brand New Bridal Styles… Round Two!
Glass Pearl Rhinestone Bow Necklace – $128
Which new style is your favorite? It’s a tough decision, but mine is probably the Victoria when you pair it with the matching bridesmaid dresses. Check out the entire boutique yourself by visiting the White House Black Market site!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the Audrey style, and I'm so with you in wishing I could have more than one wedding day just to keep trying on and wearing different gowns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are lovely !!! I love the second one...and can't believe the price :-)

    ~lilian~

    ReplyDelete