Sunday, June 27

Fabulous Wedding Fashions

Have I ever mentioned how much I admire Vera Wang’s gowns? If I did, it was an understatement. I LOVE her sense of style. For me, Vera defines wedding fashion and is the very reason I learned to appreciate bridal gowns to begin with. I don’t know how she does it, but every garment is like a priceless work of art, a beautifully orchestrated symphony of fabrics. Not only are her gowns elegant and balanced to perfection, but somehow she is able to bring life to even the most unlikely bridal color: Black? Who’d have thought a black wedding gown could be this gorgeous? She never ceases to amaze me!

verawangblack2011dressBridalWaveTV 205x300 Fabulous Wedding Fashions
Black 2011 Gown by Vera Wang
And aren’t these Bridesmaid dresses to die for? I LOVE the one in the middle, but all three are drop-dead gorgeous. What bridesmaid wouldn’t love to be wearing one of these?
bridalwave.tv  300x300 Fabulous Wedding Fashions
Although my bridesmaids’ dresses were already selected months ago, I couldn’t help but become inspired from that photo to explore Etsy for other unique bridesmaid dresses. And, just as I had expected, there was no shortage of absolutely adorable handmade dresses. Check out a few that I loved…
ConvertibleInfinityBridesmaidWrapDressbyErinLeighHeart98 250x300 Fabulous Wedding Fashions
Convertible Infinity Bridesmaid Wrap Dress by Erin Leigh Heart; $98
PinckneyStreetDressbyTheWeddingCollection315 199x300 Fabulous Wedding Fashions
Pinckney Street Dress by The Wedding Collection; $315
Would you consider wearing a black wedding gown like the one posted above?

1 comment:

  1. I am dying over that top photo of the bridesmaid dresses! The two on the right are just too fabulous for words. What a great style that would be and girls would love to be in that for their gal-pals special day. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete