Friday, March 5

Our Photographer: Picture Perfect!


It’s been quite a challenge, but we’ve finally found our photographer!
When Joe and I had first planned to hold our wedding in Tampa, we were quickly able to find a photographer that we were absolutely happy with. Photography is one of the most important aspects of the wedding day in my opinion, so I wanted to make sure we were entirely confident in our choice of photographer.  But then we eventually changed the wedding location to St. Louis, and we didn’t want to have to cover the additional cost of traveling for the photographer on top of the package cost… so we decided to just start the search over again. Fortunately, I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and had faith that we would find the right photographer for us once again. So I was ecstatic to discover the portfolio of Amanda Forbes Photographer!
Amanda’s photography style is absolutely priceless. She has a great eye for detail and an extraordinary technique of utilizing definitive camera angles. And because she has such immense talent for capturing raw emotion on film, I find relief in knowing that the precious memories of our wedding day will forever be preserved through her photography.  I can’t wait to see the outcome of her creative work as it unfolds on our wedding day! I think this is proof that everything happens for a reason because if we hadn’t moved the wedding location, I probably would have never found AFPhotography. And now, I wouldn’t want it any other way!
(Photo Credit: Amanda Forbes Photographer)
Amanda’s photography is based out of Colorado, but she also loves to travel for weddings and events. Check out her extensive and impressive portfolio at www.AmandaForbes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment