Monday, March 15

Dress Decisions!


I can’t wait to share the news! It’s been a long time coming… but I ordered my dress today!!! I wouldn’t dare reveal which one I ended up choosing, but I will admit that it is from the collection by Maggie Sottero. I love, love, love it!! It will be arriving sometime before July and I can’t wait to see it in person (and in my size).
So once the gown was ordered, I wasted no time in researching bridesmaid dresses. I think I’ve already narrowed it down to two choices! The first is by Impression Bridal and is an olive-green color with a dark brown sash (on the left below):
(Photo: ImpressionBridal.com)
And the second would come in a Celedon color, by Bari Jay:
(Photo: BariJay.com)
We’ll make a final decision when I visit St. Louis next month, which is where all five of my bridesmaids reside. I can’t wait to see the dresses on the girls! Which collection or designer did you select your bridesmaid dresses from?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on ordering your dress! I love the choices you’re considering for your bridesmaids, too. I went with Alfred Angelo for both my dress and the girls’. I love his collection!

    ReplyDelete