Sunday, February 21

The Perfect Bridesmaid Gifts


Are you searching for a gift that is worthy enough of thanking your bridesmaids for all their work? I was too, until I came across these new all-natural bath and body products by PureLuxury!
Every girl loves a delicious-smelling body care product that makes them feel great, so you can’t go wrong in gifting body lotion or a candle. But I’m a firm believer in only using products that are good for our environment and great for our health, so when I discovered this 3-in-1 product called “More than a Candle” I knew I had to look no further. What first appears to be just a soy candle can actually also be used as a body moisturizer, and when heated, it turns into warm massage oil. I’ve never seen anything like it! The ingredients are all-natural with vitamin E and jojoba, avocado, hemp, and apricot oils. It’s very lightweight when used on the skin, and because the wick in the candle is also made from hemp, the candle is clean burning.
I recently had the opportunity to smell every aroma offered, and I really couldn’t choose a favorite! Some of the fragrances are sweet, some are beachy tropical, and some are fresh and clean. But what I liked best is that none of them are overly strong or too powerful… there is just the right amount of aroma in each one. And, it just so happens that theMore than a Candle product comes in five different fragrances… meaning I can give each one of my five bridesmaids their own unique gift basket. They are going to love it!
IMG_0976
(Photo: PureLuxuryNaturalProducts.com)
PureLuxury offers other products too, like bath fizz, soap bars, body butter, and reed diffusers. There’s truly something for everyone. And you can feel good about your purchase because some of the proceeds benefit children hunger charities. Gift-giving doesn’t get any better than that! 
IMG_0945
(Photo: PureLuxuryNaturalProducts.com)
So, what thank-you gifts are you giving your bridesmaids? Any other creative ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment