Sunday, February 21

One Whole Year Engaged


It’s hard to believe I’ve been engaged for one whole year already as of this past Sunday! Where did the time go?! I remember the entire weekend of the proposal as if it had just happened yesterday. If those 12 months flew by, I can’t imagine how quickly the next 10 months will go! The BIG day will be here before we know it. I can’t wait!!
cafepress
In other news, Joe’s Mom has recently offered to make a false bouquet for me to throw at the reception! This is particularly awesome because I wasn’t planning on throwing the real bouquet anyway, but I wasn’t sure how I was going to pull off making a replica when I have absolutely no experience making bouquets. Little did I know, his Mom actually used to make bouquets for weddings! So I think the toss bouquet is in great hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment