Sunday, February 21

Hot Wedding Trend: Tiffany-Blue and Red


Let me guess: The first thought that comes to mind when you pair blue with red is… Independence day. But this color combo actually can be a gorgeous wedding theme ANY time of the year! If you lighten the blue just a few shades and bring it to a beautiful tint of Tiffany-blue, you have a gorgeous color contrast that is totally modern, sophisticated, and fun. I’m in love with the way brides are using bright reds to offset pale blue shades for their Winter weddings. (It almost makes me wish I hadn’t yet chosen my own colors!) Check out this hot new color combination that brides are taking to a whole new level…
kimvallee
(Photo Credit: KimValee.com)
dcnearlyweds
(Photo Credit: DCNearlyWeds.com)
trendsettingwedding
(Photo Credit: TrendSettingWedding.com)
googleimages
(Photo Credit: Google Images)
Absolutely love it!! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment