Sunday, February 21

2010 Designer Wedding Gowns


I love wedding dresses! In fact, exploring the world of wedding gowns is one of my favorite aspects of this whole planning process. That might explain why, a year into my engagement, I still have not settled on just one dress. There are so many gorgeous ones to choose from – I wish it were as easy for me to choose a gown as it was to pick my future husband!
I’ve already been admiring the new 2010 introductions from my favorite designers. And I must admit… I can’t wait to make an appointment to try some of these beauties on! As you can tell from these photos, my personal style choice is elegant but sexy with a strapless, non-traditional look.  It was a tough decision, but here are my Top 3 picks from the new collections by Maggie Sottero, Sophia Tolli, and Alfred Angelo.

StevieFront
StevieBack
(Photos: MaggieSottero.com / Style: Stevie)

Paisley
Paisley
(Photos: MaggieSottero.com / Style: Paisley)

CatarinaBack
CatarinaFront
(Photos: MaggieSottero.com / Style: Catarina)

Y11019QuenbyFront






Y11019QuenbyBack






(Photo: SophiaTolli.com / Style: Quenby)
Y11026JensenBack
Y11026JensenFront
(Photos: SophiaTolli.com / Style: Jensen)
Y11012XandraFront
(Photo: SophiaTolli.com / Style: Xandra)

2083front

2083back
(Photo: AlfredAngelo.com / Style: 2083)



2094front

2094back
(Photo: AlfredAngelo.com / Style: 2094)

2103front

2103back
(Photo: AlfredAngelo.com / Style: 2103)

No comments:

Post a Comment